sábado, 5 de noviembre de 2011

Milagre da Vida / Miracle of Life

This is a Xuxa's song... intended for kids, but with lyrics that I think adults should remember more often.
Here you have the translation I made from the original lyrics in Portuguese and the lyrics of the adapted song in English.


I discovered a word / There's a word that I've discovered
That nobody knows what it is / But no one can quite explain
Said to me what is a miracle / What is a miracle I wonder
Win a candy if you know / Can you tell me what it means

"It's the air we breath" /
First the oak tree spoke so sweetly
A tree spoke / "It's the Oxygen you breathe"
"It's the water we drink" / Then the flowing river whispered
The stream whispered / "It's the water I believe"
"The Food we eat" / When I asked a hungry puppy
A puppy told me / He had dinner on his mind
It's the sky" shout when flying / And the pilot had no answer
My friend the eagle / He gazed up at the sky
"It's the sea and it's mysteries" / "It's the sea and all its splendor"
The mermaid spoken / Said the mermaid on the shore
"It's the flower that grows from the earth" / Then I listen to a bluebird
A little bird told me / Can a flower be ignored
"It's to born one from each other" / When he hears the baby crying
An old man whispered / The old man feels like a child
"It's the sun that warm us" / When the sun is shining brightly
A fairy explained. / Everyone begins to smile

Life, a life that comes from the heart /
Tell me, tell me you feel in your soul

In the laugh of a child / When you see the children laughing
I found the solution / When you see them start to grow
Life, a life that comes from the heart / Tell me, tell me you feel it in your soul

In the laugh of a child / And the wisdom of the children
I found the solution / Will be all you need to know

Love grows in the chest /
If you let the love inside you
And makes a dream happen / Help to make your dream come true
Each day that awakes / Then a miracle can happen
It's a miracle to reborn / Any day you want it to
Bee makes honey / If a bee can give us honey
The butterfly makes the cotton / And a smile can make us strong
The clown makes the smile / Then a bird can make us happy
And the thrush a song / By singing out its song
I asked what is a miracle / When I see the stars are shining
To a very distant star / And a rainbow fills the sky
And it told me it's life / Then I know I feel the magic
That is learning every instant / Of the miracle of life
And life is a miracle / Then the sunlight brings out the morning
That we need to defend / And it's too good to be true
I discovered my child / Then a child will know for certain
That the biggest miracle are you. / The best miracle of all is you



Life, a life that comes from the heart / Tell me, tell me you feel in your soul
In the laugh of a child / When you see the children laughing
I found the solution / When you see them start to grow
Life, a life that comes from the heart / Tell me, tell me you feel it in your soul

In the laugh of a child / And the wisdom of the children
I found the solution / Will be all you need to know




1 comentario:

Anónima dijo...

I used the translated lyrics from Portuguese of this song in my Facebook album called: Life, Life That Comes From The Heart.
Check it out: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150498597695898.468070.779490897&type=1&l=1abeb55c34

 
Internet Marketingbackup software